What to Expect from Sober Coaching
People often wonder what to expect when facing addiction recovery. While each case is different, here is a brief description of what you can expect when you work with Thrive. Please note, it all depends on what stage you or the person you are trying to help is in on where we begin.
Our Sober Coaching Process
- You contact a sober coach at Thrive Recovery and Wellness
- We discuss with you your needs, whether the person-in-need is you or your loved one
- Together, we come up with a recovery plan of action
- Often times, an intervention may be needed to get the person-in-need to begin the treatment process
- Your recovery coach will help you identify places of addiction treatment if rehab or a sober-living facility is needed at this stage
- Your sober living coach will check in on you and advocate for you while you are in treatment and help you through this stage
- Whether we guide you through the initial stages or if you are coming to us after you have completed rehab, here is where your recovery coach helps you thrive
- Once you are ready to return back to day-to-day life, your recovery coach becomes your guide to figuring out how to live a sober and fulfilled life.
- From creating a work-life balance to finding hobbies that keep you occupied to learning how to socialize without substances, we are here to offer the support you need
Once again, it is important to note that every person is different and every path to living a healthy and happy sober life is different. The best way to learn what to expect for you or your loved one is to contact us for a consultation. We are here to help you through this journey.